Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday: Halloween

BOO!
Top Row: eyeballs (While eating Mackenzie said, "These are like blueberries!"), monster brownie, a goon (I was trying to do a Frankenstein with green jello but it didn't turn out)
Bottom Row: Pear witches, Monster Toes (don't they look disgustingly real?), and a mummy pizza

Check out more Halloween Muffin Tin Meals here

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Ack! Those monster toes do look disgustingly real! Awesome tin!

Kelly Polizzi said...

Pear witches! Love it.

Your kids are georgous! I'm a new follower.

Anonymous said...

The pear witches are so cute. I think if I put the toes in the fridge they would scare my husband when he goes in for his late night snack.

Dana said...

The finger look very tasty. I love the witches. Nice lunch!

The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

Love the witches and eewwww to the toes!

jojoebi-designs said...

revolting! I love it!!