Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Ghosts and Pumpkins

Here is Mackenzie working on one of her preschool activities. She rolls a dice then adds that number of pom poms to ice cube tray with the tongs.
She is liking her daily "activities" some more than others though. :) Luckily, this one was a winner, she played it twice.


Then we made ghosts (or "boos" as we call them) out of strawberries and white chocolate. I dipped and she decorated. I know some of them are messy but it's hard to be neat while keeping a three year old from eating the decorations.
Since I don't like to waste anything, and there was no way I was putting the unused chocolate chips back in the bag, I let the kids have them as part of their snacks. I gave them graham crackers with peanut butter.
Mackenzie decided they needed "boo" faces as well.

No comments: