Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday: Snow

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth



Top row: Big and small snowmen made from pb&j, teddy grahams building with "snow"marshmallows
Bottom row: carrot, raisins, broken pretzels for building a snowman sitting in some coconut, yogurt with snow sprinkles, pear snowflakes

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute lunch! Love the snowflakes.

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Great theme! I especially like the pear snowflakes and snow sprinkles on the yogurt. Very clever idea about building your own snowman.

Sugary Flower said...

This is so cute, I love your tin! My favourites are the pear snowflakes and the make-your-own-snowman kit (carrot, raisins, etc)

SnoopyGirl said...

Your meal is so cute. I just love snowmen!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

What a cute wintry tin :-)

Ludicrous Mama said...

Super cute! Yummy-looking too! Love love love the snowman kit!

Anonymous said...

I like the snowman parts...great idea!