Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day we decided to start a new tradition in our family. I took Logan on a date and Robert took Mackenzie on a date. It was nice to have some one on one time. Mackenzie is now asking when her date with me is. :)

Robert took Mackenzie to a pottery painting place. It's something that she enjoys doing but doesn't get a chance to do that often. I just love her expressions in these pictures.



After painting Mackenzie wanted to eat lunch at "the W place" (der Weinerschnitzel).


I took Logan to the Dinosaur Museum. Even though we go quite often, it was nice with just him. He didn't run away (like he normally does) and was much more interactive with the exhibits. He posed for this picture in front of the cave.



Afterwards we ate right there at the museum. Logan posed with his dinosaur nuggets.



For dinner we had heart pizzas and other red foods.

No comments: