Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Micron Christmas Party

Every year Micron has a Kids Christmas party. We went last year just to see Santa. So we returned to see Santa again. She loved this display that was decoration in line. She could have watched Santa climb up and down that ladder all night and was quite mad when we had to walk away.


This was her reaction to the elf. They have the high school students dress up and entertain the kids in line. Mackenzie was not impressed.

I was expecting crying so I am happy with this face, it is much like the one above.
After Santa we had dinner. They serve a buffet fit for kids, mini corn dogs, oranges, olives, and tater tots!

There was a bounce house for toddles, in addition to the 8 they had for big kids. Mackenzie enjoyed it, I did not!




There were also some games for just toddlers. It took her a couple before she got the hang of it. This was her favorite, fishing. She was holding on to the pole and the helper took it right as I was taking the picture.


Don't know why this picture is the wrong way.

Then on our way out we decorated a cookie.

It was a fun night and I can see that it will become a fun family tradition for as long as we are here.




No comments: