I have been teaching Mackenzie how to make the turkey noise for a month. And of course as soon as I go to take a video of it she won't do it. I made several attempts to catch her gobbling on camera. This attempt was too cute to delete and you can hear her gobbling as she is walking away at the end!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Here is Mackenzie the day before Thanksgiving. She is helping me make pie.
She is such a ham when she sees the camera!
On Thursday we went to Aunt Mary's house (Kevin's ex wife) Mary and her husband have a house in the middle of nowhere about five miles south of civilization (Boise). It is a nice home and it was very nice of her to invite us. As soon as we walked in she handed Robert the remote so he was happy to have is football. We got to update on the Knoell family. I got to see Jennifer (my cousin). She is in the process of moving out and is due early March. Saw pictures of Hank's (other cousin) two children. His son looks exactly like him! Mary brought out a toy that I think I played with! An old fisher price barn, and when you open the door it moos, I can't believe she still has that! We sat down to eat and Mackenzie actually ate a bit of everything, or it was on the floor hard to tell. I know that she loves the fruit salad. Sadly I brought my camera but didn't get it out until we were finishing dinner.
The next day Robert and I decided to cook our own bird so we could have some leftovers. Here is Mackenzie "helping". All she would eat is turkey. Hopefully this pickyness will fade away soon.

I have been teaching Mackenzie how to make the turkey noise for a month. And of course as soon as I go to take a video of it she won't do it. I made several attempts to catch her gobbling on camera. This attempt was too cute to delete and you can hear her gobbling as she is walking away at the end!
I have been teaching Mackenzie how to make the turkey noise for a month. And of course as soon as I go to take a video of it she won't do it. I made several attempts to catch her gobbling on camera. This attempt was too cute to delete and you can hear her gobbling as she is walking away at the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment