The kids both picked out their own
pumpkins this year.


Logan was
not into getting yucky. He put one hand in then wanted to wash it. Robert and I did most of his.

Mackenzie was not squeamish at all. She dug right in.

Logan finally got brave, after we gave him a scooper.



We saved the pumpkin seeds, the kids really seem to enjoy them.

We let Mackenzie draw the eyes and nose, I drew the mouth. Logan told Robert what shapes he wanted.

Mackenzie dressed as Rapunzel this year and Logan as Spiderman. Mackenzie just had to have the hair. I found a wig, braided it, and added some flowers.




They had so much fun. After every house they would show use the candy that they got. Logan keep asking if this was Halloween night. Mackenzie was much faster and braver than last year.


Mackenzie is already planning what to wear next year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment