Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tubing

We went up to Solider Hollow to go tubing. Logan isn't old enough to go up the hill but there was space on the bottom of the hill for us to pull him around. Despite the snow it was a rather warm day. First Robert and Mackenzie went up the hill. The tubes hook up to the line that drags you up the hill.

Logan and I stayed behind and I pushed him down a little hill. He still had lots of fun but I think he is ready for the big hill.




Daddy and Mackenzie made it down! Now it was my turn to take Mackenzie up the hill.
I was nervous about her reaction both going up and going down but I think you can see that she loved it!





We continued to take turns going up the hill with her for two hours then drove back home. This was the site of some of the Olympic events when the games were here. We got to see a torch and where all the flags were. We may not be skiers but we are tubers!

No comments: