Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lucky Peak

Last week we went to Lucky Peak. It is a lake in Boise and there is a section that is shallow and has a fountain in it. As close to the beach as we will get right now (but this sand hurts your feet, note to self get water shoes before going back) Robert took her in first. She ran to the water( and I mean ran). She didn't really get to stay where she could stand she just kept going.I stayed with this guy....Lucky me!
They came back after awhile (shivering, it was freezing cold water).

Then went back out (after lunch and warming up). Robert took her all the way out to the fountain (can you see them). She did NOT like that!

Our trip was short. The water was too cold and my feet hurt but it was still fun.
Note: I did go in the water with her but thankfully Robert did not pick up the camera and photograph that.

No comments: