Sorry it has been such a long time since I have posted any pictures. Now looking at the ones I have I have forgotten what exactly was going on. I went back to school for the final 2 weeks, then I did 2 weeks of classes. Now I am off for 2 weeks before I have 2 more weeks of classes. This will let me make more money this year and hopefully next year as well. Here are some of the pictures that have been taken in the last month.
Mackenzie was so excited to finally get to go swimming she jumped in without waiting to put her suit on. We have been turning on a sprinkler for her more often then filling up the pool.
0

I don't know what was wrong with him, but he was voicing his displeasure.

This is what Robert looks like when he sleeps.

Logan loves his swing.


okay, I'm done with smiling now.

Mackenzie after eating a
popsicle.

Playing on the barnyard play mat


a little bit of tummy time

this is after he rolled over, or lost control and his big head weighed him down :)

We went to Dairy Days and got to see horses, goats, and of course cows. Mackenzie even got to pet some of them. But she did not like the straw getting in her shows. For two days she was saying "baby cow."

Mackenzie loves fresh corn!

Logan loves to sit in the high chair and watch us eat. He can't wait to chow down too!

Earlier this week our high was only 60 degrees! So I quickly pulled out an outfit I thought would never get worn and was very happy to get some use out of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment