Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A trip to the pumpkin patch

The leaves have fallen off of the tree in our back yard and they are a beautiful shade of reddish purple. I took Mackenzie out their this morning to get some pictures. She was more interested in the dogs next door and their barking. After throwing some leaves up in the air I think I got some good pictures.



After nap we went to the pumpkin patch to get our Halloween pumpkin. First we got a short hay ride to the pumpkins. Mackenzie loved the ride. We saw turkeys on the way Robert said yum. Mackenzie didn't even notice them.
In the pumpkin patch she tried walking around but kept on tripping over the irrigation rows and I am sure the brown plants weren't comfortable to land on. Then my camera stopped working. It just froze. I guess the "new" batteries that I put in it on the way were not new at all. So unfortunately this is the only picture of the pumpkin patch. :( We also got her a small pumpkin to carry around and play. I think she had a lot of fun. This will definitely be something we make a yearly event.

No comments: