Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's so fun to be ONE!

The birthday party ws tons of fun. Friends of ours, a few co-workers, and the neighbors came over. Robert bar-be-qued some dogs. Mackenzie opened her presents. The kids that came played Mario Kart. We all enjoyed some cake. After everyone went home we all took a nap! Then Grandma took Mackenzie swimming and we all went out to dinner at Ono, a Hawaiian Barbeque. It was a wonderful birthday all around for both of us. Thank you for all of the cards, calls and presents. We love you all!




Mary and Jennifer Knoell
opening presents, she got the hang of it and when she could see to toy inside she went for it. This is a see n say. I think I had a couple when I was little!






Singing happy birthday.


eating cake!



cleaning off the cake


No comments: