Mackenzie and I are very anxious to have mom come visit. The house is clean and we are going grocery shopping tomorrow. In the meantime we have been having fun just hanging out together. Last week we went over to my friend Jen's apartment and met another friend Amy and her 6 month old son Joseph to go swimming. Mackenzie really enjoys the water and was not patient while we got ready to go in.
Lately I have been "going green". I am proud to say that our trash is greatly reduced because of our recycling and compost pile (yes I have successfully created dirt!). Robert and I even bought 2 additional tubs (because the city will only provide one) to put our recycling in, they are even made out of recycled material! At work Robert took the initiative to get a recycle bin put under their printer, isn't he sweet :) But I have yet to talk him into using cloth diapers, maybe someday.


No comments:
Post a Comment