Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Summer Fun

Here is Mackenzie hanging out on Daddy's shoulders. A friend of mine invited us over to her apartments to go swimming. I packed so much that you would have thought I was staying for the weekend. I didn't know how Mackenzie would react to hanging out by the pool. I set her playpen up in the shade, gave her a sippy cup and a snack and she was fine. We sat by the pool for a while then went in. She is a water baby, even sticking her face in the water. I tried showing her how to blow bubbles but she was more interested in drinking it. After that we sat out for a little longer then packed up and went home. We will definitly be doing this again.


No comments: